What type if service am I looking for?

2 Replies

Hi all,

I am not even sure how to search for this topic. I heard on a real estate podcast that if the host was going to buy a property out of state, he could hire a service to go to the property to take pictures from the outside to at least get a general idea on the outside condition. What kind of service is that? The reason I am asking is that I need that kind of service.

Thanks in advance...


P.S. I really don't want to have to dig through the 100's of podcasts again to find the name of the service I'm looking for.

Hi @Daniel Cruz I recently heard of wegolook .com and that they can even assess a property/condition while providing videos and pictures. However, I've never used this service, but you can check it out to see if it suits you.

Have you considered asking your agent? I'm sure a good agent would not mind and can even provide their own assessment.