Moving to Denton TX looking to meet with Investors & Buy & Hold

16 Replies

Hey Andrew! 5 deals under your belt is a solid start! That’s more than a lot of guys can say. 

What’s bringing you from WA to TX?

Hey Tyler! Thank you I appreciate that! My wife, daughter and I are moving to TX to serve and get a little more training at the village church. We just purchased a home in Denton and closing on that home in a couple of weeks. Looking to hit the ground running and meet some like minded investors. The last few deals we did on our own with my wife and being self employed it is like pulling teeth to pull off these loans. So in Texas we are looking to build relationships and possibly partner up if its a great deal for all parties involved.

@Andrey Gorokhovskiy Hey, Audrey. Welcome to Texas. I have investment property (SFRs) in the Denton area and am always looking for ideas and opportunities. Let me know if I can help. The housing market here is super tight, but that doesn’t stop us from looking for deals.

Welcome Andrey!  I only occasionally make my way up to Denton, but if you need any intel about the DFW area in general, don't hesitate to ask.  When are you finalizing the move?

I think @Trevor Reed goes to The Village. 

Also, hope your closing in Denton went well. Happy to look at future deals with you. We should get together for lunch sometime for introductions 

Originally posted by @Andrey Gorokhovskiy :

Hey Tyler! Thank you I appreciate that! My wife, daughter and I are moving to TX to serve and get a little more training at the village church. We just purchased a home in Denton and closing on that home in a couple of weeks. Looking to hit the ground running and meet some like minded investors. The last few deals we did on our own with my wife and being self employed it is like pulling teeth to pull off these loans. So in Texas we are looking to build relationships and possibly partner up if its a great deal for all parties involved.

Interesting..do any of you Denton folks invest in Durant?  Went to SOSU years ago, and was just looking at Durant yesterday.  I could find NO rentals on the market.  Granted, school is starting, so they may be all full up, but nothing?  Was wondering about buy and hold renting to students.