Jeff J.
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Looking to Invest Out of State

Jeff J.
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 14 2018, 22:32

Hello!

New to these forums but have been following real estate investing for a couple months now since buying my first multi-family property in Southern California. Since the market in CA is ridiculously expensive, I am looking towards investing in multi-family properties out of state. I've been reading David Greene's Long-Distance Real Estate Investing to build some knowledge but I don't want to get stuck in the analysis paralysis phase and would like to take action as soon as possible.

I'm mainly looking for small multi-family properties (duplex, triplex, fourplex) to start with and eventually expand towards commercial properties. So far, I've narrowed it down to a couple cities that I have done some research on but ultimately, I would like to build a team first and have boots on the ground to follow. I still have a lot to learn and hopefully the BiggerPockets community can provide some good insight. Open to networking with like-minded people and possibly connecting for future opportunities!

Loading replies...