Rental Property Investor · Dubai, UAE · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 5 votes
Hi Guys!
I am starting abroad investor just about to buy first home.
I am looking for SFHs up to 60K in Indianapolis and I was unlucky with Realtors for now. I tried to deal with 3 of them already with dissapointing results.
Do you have good long therm personal experiences with some Realtors in Indianapolis? I need someone with great and swift comunication (i am abroad), responsible with personal aproach and patience (first buy).
Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 841 posts · 480 votes
8y
@Ondrej Marimar Will this be a rental property for you? Are you planning on doing any rehab? Getting any type of inspection? Do you have a property manager?
I'm very active in Indy, feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss the market.
That's right. It will be Hold to Rent. I assume cosmetic rehab - nothing serious.
And no, I seem to be unlucky about my team for now. I am again looking for new Realtor as well as Manager.
I am not sure if you mean inspection before buy - in this case definitely yes.
My plan is to go and find Realtor, Manager and Contractor separately. As a out-of-state I will need more supervision and I don't trust turn keys. Also I need to learn in the process so...
I am definitely happy about any ideas and recommendations.