Hello good morning, so im not a U.S. citizen and i don't live in the United States this is why im not familiar with the whole process of buying a house. So i found a house that i feel is a good deal as a rental, the house is in good shape and i can afford it, it only needs cosmetic repairs, the house is good. But to my disappointment i found a new obstacle. The title does not clear. My realtor tells me i should not worry and be patient, the title company claims is not their fault but the seller's. This has been going for over a month and a half. Is this normal? Anyone has some advice? how much more should i wait? should i back off from this deal?
It depends on exactly what the title issue is......some are simple to cure, some will be a fruitless waste of time.