Garfield Heights, Ohio

3 Replies

Hey everyone. I have been looking at the Cleveland market to invest in. I have heard from a couple of members here that they are not very fond of the Garfield Heights area.... I would like to know what your opinion is on this - pros and cons, perhaps? I'd appreciate it. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hey everyone. I have been looking at the Cleveland market to invest in. I have heard from a couple of members here that they are not very fond of the Garfield Heights area.... I would like to know what your opinion is on this - pros and cons, perhaps? I'd appreciate it. 

I would say it is around C +/-. You can find some good investments, but it just depends on the street. If the price is super low and it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Maple Heights is better in my opinion, have you looked there? That is closer to the new Amazon center in North Randall. 

Also, you could go more North and find other properties in areas like Euclid, South Euclid, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Bedford, etc.

Pretty much, it is okay if you find the right property, but I would keep my options open.