Need real estate investor Attorney in fort Worth Texas

2 Replies

I'm a real estate investor looking at fix and flip of SFR mostly (3 bed-2 bath-1-2 garage) in, the Fort Worth area in Texas (Tarrant County).

Im Looking for an attorney to work with the acquisition of pre-foreclosure properties. does anybody know someone good.