Should I report this agent to the Board of Realtors or?

129 Replies

Originally posted by @Russell Brazil :
Originally posted by @Shannon Threlkeld:

Seller pays commission, he has every right to ask for standard commission for a two side sale, this is how he feeds his kids. If he revealed your offer amount to another buyer there is a ground for reporting, but you would have to be able to prove this. 

Respectfully, 6% is standard and fair, to insinuate otherwise comes off as insulting to the profession.

There is absolutely nothing that states you cant reveal another offer. This is a huge misconception.  

Not only this, but if I'm a seller and I get two offers let's say one for $150k and one for $160k, there is nothing stopping me from going back to the $150k offer/buyer and asking him to come up to $165k, while saying nothing to the $160k buyer. Personally I have received multiple offers and negotiated with the "stronger" buyer and not the higher priced buyer before. 

I only made it about 3 pages. 

I will answer what the OP wants to hear. 

Go ahead and report them to the licensing board. You have local agents you work with telling you to do it. So just do it. You obviously feel strongly that they were unethical. Go ahead and make your claim, fill out the forms, setup the meetings to go in and give statements. To help bolster your case have your PM and agent write up a statement explaining where in the articles the violations occurred. They will most likely be called in and you will be required to demonstrate what they did was unethical before they even contact the sellers agent for a response. 

@Cal C. I'm a little confused, doesn't the seller pay the 6% in this scenario? Why were you upset about that? 

Did you set the offer price the seller accepted? If you did, and the seller accepted it while paying the 6% commission, it sounds like you just lost a deal because you were being stubborn. I don't like it when people I don't know make assumptions about me, and I obviously don't know you so I'm not trying to make assumptions on what you were thinking, but in the end you lost a deal because you wouldn't agree to someone else paying 3% more commission than you thought was fair (I read where you said you thought 3% was a fair commission). 

Aaron, we might have a state difference on who pays commissions that you and I need to note.  In Florida, the seller pays the commission. From realtor.com:  "Standard practice is that the seller pays the real estate commission of both the listing agent and the buyer's agent."  Several realtors who also weighed in referenced that the seller pays.  

Thank you for weighing in but I standby my recommendation - with this clarification.  

Originally posted by @David Des :
Originally posted by @Joe Splitrock:
Originally posted by @David Des:
Originally posted by @Cal C.:

Twenty something responses and only two have actually answered my question.   Please don't waste your time writing that I was wrong not to agree to the agent getting 6% for making a phone call  and writing a contract or for trying to convince me that having his father slightly outbid me after he found out what I was bidding is not unethical.  

The problem isn't that people aren't answering your questions, it is that you don't like the answer. Here is your questions:

Simply report the agent to the Board of Realtors? No, nothing unethical took place. Multiple realtors told you that.

Report the agent and contact the seller to tell her what happened? No, this is petty and unproductive. The seller doesn't care if you buy it or someone else buys it. In fact they may be unhappy that you pulled your original offer. Many people consider verbal offers binding, so your behavior could be considered unethical too.

Just tell the seller what happened? Again, petty and unproductive. 

Text the original agent to tell him I know he sold the property to his father? He already knows he sold the property to his father. I am guessing the seller does too, because most likely they share the same last name. 

Make an offer to buy the property from his father at the same price I originally offered (JOKING). 

Call his mom, who is his broker and tell her I think what her son and husband did was pretty crappy (obviously she knew all about this)? Petty and unproductive. What mother is going to side with a stranger over her own husband and child? Common sense, come on.

Do Nothing and let fate take care of this unethical family? Yes do nothing, although I disagree that they were unethical.

Something else? I can tell by your responses that you are a difficult person to deal with. I challenge you to consider how many problems you may be creating for yourself. For example, you had this deal and lost it due to a distorted view of fairness. You didn't even cut your own agent in the deal, which is kind of crappy too. 

You cannot confirm that there is nothing unethical , we just dont know the full details . And its pretty funny that you qualified it with " multiple realtors told that " . I hope you understood the irony of your statement .

We all have opinions on this based on the facts he shared. Of course if he didn't share facts, that could change things. 

I don't see the irony? Realtor code of ethics is an actual written standard, so realtors should be a credible source for knowing if something is ethical by the standards they are trained on. But everyone interprets things differently, so obviously in any topic there will be disagreement. 

He can report it to the realtor board for ethics review and see what they say. Keep in mind the same case could be brought to ten different regional realtor boards and they may all rule differently. Life isn't always black and white. It depends on not only the facts, but how it is presented (and how the realtor defends themselves.)

Ultimately I think he is wasting his time, but he seems like a person motivated more by self righteous motives. Those type of people will go to any extent to prove they are right, no matter what they time or expense. Not how I roll. I value my time and beating a dead horse isn't my style. 

I agree with you mostly , especially that different realtor boards will treat this differently along with his past history , which is what I stated when one of the members mentioned that he is member of board and he will throw away this case. Opinions are fine . But assumptions are not .

Realtor code of ethics is a written standard , yes , I agree , but I don't agree with your later statement that so realtors are a "credible"source . So I am quoting what you said - "life is not black and white" so we should not assume that , just because something was supposed to be covered and known by realtors , automatically does not that they know it correctly . I have met agents who don't know how to give me a list of sold properties from MLS . This is not a dig against all realtors . Like every field , there are good and bad performers . You can clearly see how some realtors gave a fair and balanced answer in this thread . At the same time there are realtors who declared " nothing is illegal , you are a whiner" .

Also it would have been nice if you didn't come to conclusions about his character. This is an online forum and we don't even know about 0.00001% of his real side. It would be equivalent to me characterizing you as a hypocrite . Because you said "nothing is black and white" but said that " realtors are supposed to know ,so they will know the rules " .Only one of this can be true . By the way I am not concluding anything about you , because I don't know enough about you.

I am also definitely not encouraging the OP to litigate and enter in to disputes , but merely stating that , we need more information to come to a conclusion . 

All opinions are based on assumptions. Some of those assumptions include our personal experiences. That is why two people can look at the same details and draw different conclusions. I am open to the possibility I am wrong about this. Are you? Is the original poster open to the possibility he is wrong? 

Let's assume you are both right, that this was unethical. I still don't think it is worth his time taking any action to pursue those involved. He is going to alienate the realtor, his mom (also a realtor) and the fathers realtor. So he is going to alienate three realtors and for what personal gain? Just to prove he is right? 

All this being said, if he feels passionately that he was wronged and he needs to take action to sleep at night, then go for it. Report the realtor and let it play out. 

Many people have ignored my advice and their lives turned out just fine. My advice comes without warranty. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I don't have to live with the outcome of his decisions, he does.

@Aaron Hunt I disagree with your premise the buyer pays the fees because he brings the money. In 90% of all my deals the lender brings the money to the table. So are lenders now paying commissions? It comes out of the sellers proceeds, it is not another closing cost added to the buyers side of the sheet. I understand the thought process, but t misses the mark.

The property management looks to have behaved within the boundaries of ethical behavior.  You didn't sign the contract.  He did not exclusively represent you.  And it seems like the seller was paying that commission anyway.  Lesson for investors:  Be careful in discounting other agent's fees.  They can facilitate deals.  Another post mentioned the economics of being an agent.  Agents work on commissions.  In brokerage, there are easy deals and there are hard deals.  His relationship with the owner and securing a transaction means his fee was earned.

Originally posted by @Joe Splitrock :

Twenty something responses and only two have actually answered my question.   Please don't waste your time writing that I was wrong not to agree to the agent getting 6% for making a phone call  and writing a contract or for trying to convince me that having his father slightly outbid me after he found out what I was bidding is not unethical.  

The problem isn't that people aren't answering your questions, it is that you don't like the answer. Here is your questions:

Simply report the agent to the Board of Realtors? No, nothing unethical took place. Multiple realtors told you that.

Report the agent and contact the seller to tell her what happened? No, this is petty and unproductive. The seller doesn't care if you buy it or someone else buys it. In fact they may be unhappy that you pulled your original offer. Many people consider verbal offers binding, so your behavior could be considered unethical too.

Text the original agent to tell him I know he sold the property to his father? He already knows he sold the property to his father. I am guessing the seller does too, because most likely they share the same last name. 

Make an offer to buy the property from his father at the same price I originally offered (JOKING). 

Call his mom, who is his broker and tell her I think what her son and husband did was pretty crappy (obviously she knew all about this)? Petty and unproductive. What mother is going to side with a stranger over her own husband and child? Common sense, come on.

Do Nothing and let fate take care of this unethical family? Yes do nothing, although I disagree that they were unethical.

Something else? I can tell by your responses that you are a difficult person to deal with. I challenge you to consider how many problems you may be creating for yourself. For example, you had this deal and lost it due to a distorted view of fairness. You didn't even cut your own agent in the deal, which is kind of crappy too. 

You cannot confirm that there is nothing unethical , we just dont know the full details . And its pretty funny that you qualified it with " multiple realtors told that " . I hope you understood the irony of your statement .

We all have opinions on this based on the facts he shared. Of course if he didn't share facts, that could change things. 

I don't see the irony? Realtor code of ethics is an actual written standard, so realtors should be a credible source for knowing if something is ethical by the standards they are trained on. But everyone interprets things differently, so obviously in any topic there will be disagreement. 

He can report it to the realtor board for ethics review and see what they say. Keep in mind the same case could be brought to ten different regional realtor boards and they may all rule differently. Life isn't always black and white. It depends on not only the facts, but how it is presented (and how the realtor defends themselves.)

Ultimately I think he is wasting his time, but he seems like a person motivated more by self righteous motives. Those type of people will go to any extent to prove they are right, no matter what they time or expense. Not how I roll. I value my time and beating a dead horse isn't my style. 

I agree with you mostly , especially that different realtor boards will treat this differently along with his past history , which is what I stated when one of the members mentioned that he is member of board and he will throw away this case. Opinions are fine . But assumptions are not .

Realtor code of ethics is a written standard , yes , I agree , but I don't agree with your later statement that so realtors are a "credible"source . So I am quoting what you said - "life is not black and white" so we should not assume that , just because something was supposed to be covered and known by realtors , automatically does not that they know it correctly . I have met agents who don't know how to give me a list of sold properties from MLS . This is not a dig against all realtors . Like every field , there are good and bad performers . You can clearly see how some realtors gave a fair and balanced answer in this thread . At the same time there are realtors who declared " nothing is illegal , you are a whiner" .

Also it would have been nice if you didn't come to conclusions about his character. This is an online forum and we don't even know about 0.00001% of his real side. It would be equivalent to me characterizing you as a hypocrite . Because you said "nothing is black and white" but said that " realtors are supposed to know ,so they will know the rules " .Only one of this can be true . By the way I am not concluding anything about you , because I don't know enough about you.

I am also definitely not encouraging the OP to litigate and enter in to disputes , but merely stating that , we need more information to come to a conclusion . 

All opinions are based on assumptions. Some of those assumptions include our personal experiences. That is why two people can look at the same details and draw different conclusions. I am open to the possibility I am wrong about this. Are you? Is the original poster open to the possibility he is wrong? 

Let's assume you are both right, that this was unethical. I still don't think it is worth his time taking any action to pursue those involved. He is going to alienate the realtor, his mom (also a realtor) and the fathers realtor. So he is going to alienate three realtors and for what personal gain? Just to prove he is right? 

All this being said, if he feels passionately that he was wronged and he needs to take action to sleep at night, then go for it. Report the realtor and let it play out. 

Many people have ignored my advice and their lives turned out just fine. My advice comes without warranty. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I don't have to live with the outcome of his decisions, he does.

I think on principle , we agree mostly . In retrospect , yes , I think we do make some assumptions , though not ideal , but making assumptions which favor a specific side is not cool I guess. Even if thats the case , they have to be explicitly called out . Also i dont ever come to conclusion in these scenarios , that might be a difference in approach . 

I dont know how I can be right or wrong . I am merely stating that we shoudlnt conclude without knowing full details .

Quoting you "There is nothing to report here. The agent was ready to do the deal with you. He only called his father after you pulled out of the deal." 

Looks like you concluded and made a ton of assumptions in the agents favor . You said you were willing to be wrong , but the above statement conflicts that.

contrast your statement with one of the statements in my first reply :

"First point - If you think from a common sense / ethics point of view , it is clearly shady . Of course the full details will make a difference. Some circumstances will make this fall in the grey area , and some will make it outright illegal. But you would only know that it is outright illegal - if you know the interaction between agent and the owner ."

So  I think , saying I am unbiased wont make you unbiased , your statements should reflect that . 

My second statement from the first response I posted

"So there is no way for anybody to conclusively say whether it is illegal ., But whats wrong in reporting this to the board , you are not saying he acted unethically , you are just providing them your interpretation and why you found it fishy"

I think you get the idea , I can repost all my responses here . but it wouldnt help much . 

I also wonder why , you did not apply this standard to the agents who concluded right from the get go. This was the summary from one of the other agents :

" A seller who has a relationship with a service provider received an unsolicited offer on a property. That buyer was upset by how that seller chooses to spend their own money and pulls out if the deal. Seller then lists property, sells it for more money."

Why do you think he left out the fact that , the new buyer was the listing agents father ? Why did he not mention the fact that the transaction was done in a day ? And plenty of others who acted as though there is nothing shady - you have two bidders , one of the bidder is your father ? If you have a property to sell , your agent sells it in one day , and the highest and best bidder is your agents father- lol .  what was the urgency in selling it in one day , because from what we know - it was not even listed initially . so if it was not urgent , why would the agent not want to list it for more time . I want to reiterate that none of this might be illegal or unethical , but the fact that some of the agents here dont even want to ask these qns and ridicule the poster by saying "whats illegal and unethical "

Regarding your last statement abt advice , this is an online forum , just like how you dont care if some one takes your advice or not , the OP and others also dont care abt what you have to say if they think it is biased or missing logic . Infact it hurts the OP, if some one who has a genuine advice visits this topic , and they see that the thread is littered with ridicule and personal attacks about character , they would choose not to get involved . 

6% is far to high on a single agent deal - absolutely, he was screwing the seller. The agent did not actively find you - it fell in his lap. Now, if the agent DID actively seek you out --- eh, I can kind of see something in that range.  Some of the brokers here will defend that to the death though.  

Yes, I would encourage you to do ALL that you said after he had his family member buy it - likely for him! 

So, in all likelyhood, his father buys it for him and he still gets 6% off after he knew what price to bid it at. Unbelievable!

simple:  No, you shouldn't. 

slightly more than simple: I don't get it.  The commission is paid for by the seller.  Why did you care? With the information presented, they didn't do anything wrong. 

long winded:  If anything, you dinged your reputation by backing out over a commission you didn't have to pay. Nothing was in writing yet, so no harm no foul, but owner decided your idea (sell the property) was a good one, and the agent found another buyer, for more money.  That said, thank you for the learning lesson.  Sorry you lost the property though.

Originally posted by @David Des :

I think on principle , we agree mostly . In retrospect , yes , I think we do make some assumptions , though not ideal , but making assumptions which favor a specific side is not cool I guess. Even if thats the case , they have to be explicitly called out . Also i dont ever come to conclusion in these scenarios , that might be a difference in approach . 

I dont know how I can be right or wrong . I am merely stating that we shoudlnt conclude without knowing full details .

Quoting you "There is nothing to report here. The agent was ready to do the deal with you. He only called his father after you pulled out of the deal." 

Looks like you concluded and made a ton of assumptions in the agents favor . You said you were willing to be wrong , but the above statement conflicts that.

contrast your statement with one of the statements in my first reply :

"First point - If you think from a common sense / ethics point of view , it is clearly shady . Of course the full details will make a difference. Some circumstances will make this fall in the grey area , and some will make it outright illegal. But you would only know that it is outright illegal - if you know the interaction between agent and the owner ."

So  I think , saying I am unbiased wont make you unbiased , your statements should reflect that . 

My second statement from the first response I posted

"So there is no way for anybody to conclusively say whether it is illegal ., But whats wrong in reporting this to the board , you are not saying he acted unethically , you are just providing them your interpretation and why you found it fishy"

I think you get the idea , I can repost all my responses here . but it wouldnt help much . 

I also wonder why , you did not apply this standard to the agents who concluded right from the get go. This was the summary from one of the other agents :

" A seller who has a relationship with a service provider received an unsolicited offer on a property. That buyer was upset by how that seller chooses to spend their own money and pulls out if the deal. Seller then lists property, sells it for more money."

Why do you think he left out the fact that , the new buyer was the listing agents father ? Why did he not mention the fact that the transaction was done in a day ? And plenty of others who acted as though there is nothing shady - you have two bidders , one of the bidder is your father ? If you have a property to sell , your agent sells it in one day , and the highest and best bidder is your agents father- lol .  what was the urgency in selling it in one day , because from what we know - it was not even listed initially . so if it was not urgent , why would the agent not want to list it for more time . I want to reiterate that none of this might be illegal or unethical , but the fact that some of the agents here dont even want to ask these qns and ridicule the poster by saying "whats illegal and unethical "

Regarding your last statement abt advice , this is an online forum , just like how you dont care if some one takes your advice or not , the OP and others also dont care abt what you have to say if they think it is biased or missing logic . Infact it hurts the OP, if some one who has a genuine advice visits this topic , and they see that the thread is littered with ridicule and personal attacks about character , they would choose not to get involved . 

I use logic to drive conclusion. The fact that the buyer is the realtors father is his "smoking gun" that something unethical happened, but the facts don't support it. Here is my logic path. Maybe it will help you see my point of view:

Realtor was ready to do the deal, it was the buyer who backed out. If the realtor was acting shady, they would have brought their father into the deal earlier. The realtor did nothing to mess up the original deal. Writing the offer up for 6% seller paid commission is standard practice and does not hurt the financials for the buyer.  It is a reasonable contract provision and no reasonable person would expect a buyer to pull their offer in this situation. It is also hard to argue the realtor is just "greedy". The realtor ended up only getting only 3% on the deal, because his father had a different buyers agent. You could even logically deduce that his father intentionally used his own agent to avoid conflict of interest in using his son. If the realtor was greedy and the family is shady, then the father would have made sure his son got all 6% commission. Some may argue that it was unethical to list a property, when it was originally an off market deal. However, it is ultimately up to the owner if they want to sell or list a property. The realtor didn't act alone in listing the property. It happened with the owners written consent. The owner may not have been planning to sell originally, but after verbally accepting the off-market offer, they obviously decided it was a good time to sell. After the deal fell through, either the realtor offered to list the property for the owner or the owner told him too. Either way the owner agreed. The realtor may have even told the owner his father was interested. The realtor doesn't know the original buyer will place an offer. At this point, he believes the buyer backed out. It is completely reasonable and in best interest of the seller if the realtor encourages his father to pursue the deal. The realtors father places an offer quickly, as not to lose the deal. He intentionally uses an agent that is not his son to avoid conflict of interest. The buyer also places an offer, which is unexpected by the realtor because he previously backed out. Both offers are presented to the seller. The seller chooses the higher offer. The seller knows one offer came from the realtors father. (It would be unwise to hide this fact and having the same last name makes it obvious). So the seller has two offers, one from a buyer who previously backed out (wishy washy) and one from his trusted realtors father for more money. The seller makes the obvious choice. Ironically the buyer backed out because he thought the realtor only deserved 3% and that is ultimately what the realtor got. Seller got a higher asking price, so lets summarize the outcome:

Seller gets higher asking price so turns out financially better

Realtor gets lower commission so turns out financially worse

Buyer loses deal and is scorned

As far as me not caring if someone takes my advice, you are making an assumption that it means I don't offer thoughtful advice. The two are unrelated. I can offer thoughtful advice and still acknowledge that people have free will do as they please. In this case, the original poster had no intention of ever listening to views that opposed his. 

As evidenced by his statement, "Please don't waste your time writing that I was wrong not to agree to the agent getting 6% for making a phone call and writing a contract or for trying to convince me that having his father slightly outbid me after he found out what I was bidding is not unethical."

He lost the deal and reporting the realtor will burn some bridges. I call that making an unfortunate situation worse. That is my logical opinion. Most people are emotional and ignore logic, which is what is happening here. 

Sometimes you need to ask yourself, "what do I win in this situation?"  Morale/justice at the expense of your valuable time and mental peace of mind? 

You will not get your original deal back, you will spend time on filing complaints for something you are not sure, at the end, in my opinion, is a waste of time.  Your emotions will go up and your focus will be lost.  It does not worth your time.  You are better than them.  Keep doing what you do.  

This is an open and shut case, no matter where you are going to report this 'unethical' behavior.   You've lost the deal, it's probably best to cut your losses and move on and chalk it up to a learning experience rather than waste any more time trying to prove you were wronged.   

For the few in this thread that "agree" with OP that 6% was too much and this agent was ripping the seller off.  It's been said and is true that the law requires commissions be negotiated between the seller and agent, so there is that.  But we have no idea (at least I didn't see it posted in this thread) exactly what the sales price for this home was.  It could have been $40,000.  Is 3% fair now, or would it be OK to charge 6% in that case?  Way too often people outside the industry look at the surface of a deal and assume agents are being greedy and making all this money for doing little work on a deal.  There is a good chance this agent was on a 50/50 split with his broker, lets not forget taxes, and all the other hands in the cookie jar, so for the sake of argument I'll assume the sales price was $100k, the agent might only be taking home around $2500 on the deal.   It'd be nice if OP used hard numbers, but that probably wouldnt support the narrative that the agent was earning too much quite like 6% does.

Lastly, to expand on that point, we have no idea how much work will be involved in getting that deal to closing.  It could be a many months long battle with townships, lenders, ex husbands, you name it, this deal could be an absolute time suck.  Its not likely, but we shouldn't assume it'll be all butterflies and roses either.  Id agree OP identified her as a seller, I still have not seen an explanation of how, but keeping a deal together and getting it to the table is in my opinion where I earn most my money as an agent for a seller, and especially in duel agency.

"I cared, thus I didn't sign the contract. "

------------------------------

Your "caring," and you, are irrelevant, and therefore cannot form the basis of a complaint against the agent. If the owner agreed to a commission that is the owner's business, not yours. No violation. no complaint. Know your place.

Originally posted by @David K. :

6% is far to high on a single agent deal - absolutely, he was screwing the seller. The agent did not actively find you - it fell in his lap. Now, if the agent DID actively seek you out --- eh, I can kind of see something in that range.  Some of the brokers here will defend that to the death though.  

Yes, I would encourage you to do ALL that you said after he had his family member buy it - likely for him! 

So, in all likelyhood, his father buys it for him and he still gets 6% off after he knew what price to bid it at. Unbelievable!

6% is not too much depending on a deal

Example: I was the only broker in off market deal for a house priced $24K. My min comission was $4K and I negotiated with the seller to $2500 (still more than 10%). It was very time consuming and felt like never gonna close.....I did it.

The seller works full time, the buyer is out of state, not only I signed the PA but was sitting all the inspections......if I wouldn't be a broker and had to split the comission - I wouldn't even start that.

If I'm buying my own properties (in my LLC, off course), I do disclose that I'm a RE agent and related to the buyer ....lol

I still get comissions unless I negotiate it into the price. If the offer for my LLC where I own less than 100%, I don't negotiate my comissions - it's my income just like everyone's else - thats what I do for living.

Some banks have disclosure that if an agent buys the property in their name or their LLC name, the comissions are forfeited. However, the price is usually worth that. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy it - I have plenty ready, willing and able cash buyers

This was a clearly mistake of the OP to negotiate comissions, he has nothing to do with. He can waste his time all he wants to - after all it's his time.......but next time he'd knew better how and what to negotiate and what's better leave alone

I have buyers that gladly pay more to find the right commercial properties.

You know what happens to the sellers or the buyers that give me a hard time about my fees? They go into my blacklist file. I do not need that drama in my life. I have constructed my happy life guidelines and anything that is not a fit I work to get rid of it as soon as possible. The more a broker/agent says YES to business they want and NO to potential business that is not a good match the happier they tend to be.

I count sellers and buyers as not having the right mindset as my ideal client and they can go elsewhere. I can do that with my business model as I make a lot of money per deal in commercial. I can see on the residential side with a sea of agents that have to do lots of transactions per month they tend to break their own guidelines and just take whatever they can get.

Brokers and agents.... SET STANDARDS.... then go after potential clients for your business that meet those benchmarks.

I can see whether investors think they are wronged or not the brokers and agents tend to stick together. There are black lists and word travels fast of investors creating turmoil for the brokers/agents. An investor needs to make themselves a pleasure to deal with. Of course the investor wants a deal it's all in how you present it and conduct yourself that makes it  a painful or pleasant experience for the broker/agent. 

Well the results speak --you lost the property and you weren't even the one to pay the commission.  Why did it matter.  Also I don't see what there is to report -- there were no laws broken.  You just lost out because you didn't understand how it works. 

If there is a poll about whether we see anything unethical as described in the first post.........add me to the Sgt. Shultz side of the ledger.......I see nothing....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here