How do I find the top selling agent in my neighborhood?

8 Replies

I am looking to sell my house in Columbus Ohio 43201.  

How do I find the top selling agent in 43201?

How can I find the top selling agent in my neighborhood (Weinland Park)?

I've tried google and zillow but I didn't have any luck.

Thanks!

Patrick, you're going to want to reverse engineer this.  You need to have a 3rd party realtor query the MSL for your zipcode and generate you a list of recent sale and tally them up (last 3-6 months).  It may be easier to just drive the neighborhood and count signs (little easier).  Btw, the best realtor may not be the one moving the most property.  

It's more about them giving you solid advice, staging and maximizing your sale price.

Originally posted by @Patrick Costello :

Thanks!

Patrick i can pull all that info for you just shoot me the address. I can pull who did the most deals there and who sold houses for the most. The data might be scewed because there are so many new builds that sold by one agent but i'd be happy to help! 

Originally posted by @David Yoder :

Patrick, you're going to want to reverse engineer this.  You need to have a 3rd party realtor query the MSL for your zipcode and generate you a list of recent sale and tally them up (last 3-6 months).  It may be easier to just drive the neighborhood and count signs (little easier).  Btw, the best realtor may not be the one moving the most property.  

It's more about them giving you solid advice, staging and maximizing your sale price.

NOt gonna be a lot of signs in the university district :) lol 

Originally posted by @David Yoder :

Thank you for your reply.

I'm looking at different markets so I need this ability also. 

I need a way to be self-sufficient. 

I don't know any agents well enough to ask a favor like this.

Originally posted by @Robert Ellis :
Originally posted by @Patrick Costello:

Thanks!

Patrick i can pull all that info for you just shoot me the address. I can pull who did the most deals there and who sold houses for the most. The data might be scewed because there are so many new builds that sold by one agent but i'd be happy to help! 

Hi Robert,

That was a really nice offer you made to Patrick.

I could use the same kind of help for two different areas. 

Thank you.

Gary