I was told to get my 'seller's permit' for CA to purchase materials at 'wholesale' cost for my flips. I'm trying to figure out how this works but am having trouble finding here on BP and google. Does anyone on here use a license or purchase through someone with a license to acquire materials at a discounted price?

Would love to learn more about this and how to get competitive pricing from some bigger name companies...