I'm compiling a list for my Investor Training Series of the TOP INVESTOR MISTAKES. I'd like to compile a large list. Be as creative as possible. The most creative answer wins!
10. Morris Invest
9. Sending me "We buy houses" postcards (I feed them to my pet weasel immediately)
8. Accidentally purchase municipal bus station instead of that nice 4-plex they were thinking of
7. Not carrying enough insurance on pet weasels
6. Hiring "Blind Jim," the musical home inspector
5. Misplacing their deed, as well as the entire county recorder's office.
4. Mistaking HGTV film crew for squatters
3. Two words: "kitchen toilet"
2. Forgetting to actually invest
1. Actually do not have any money