How to prepare for investing while you build your funds?

How to prepare for investing while you build your funds?

Charleston, WV · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I’m new to the real estate investing world. I love BP and listen to about 3 podcasts a day.

My funds are not quite where they need to be to start investing. I want to start BRRRR when I have the money.

In the mean time while my funds increase what are some daily things that I can do to be prepared when I have the money. How to practice analyzing deals the right way so when a deal comes along I don’t have to second guess myself and pass up on good deals because I’m not sure.

Also I want to know how to analyze different markets to determine the which fits my needs the best.

Thanks in advance for all the tips!!!

0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.