Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Keener
Votes |
Cold calling small multifamily owners - a profitable niche?

Aaron Keener
Posted Jun 10 2019, 15:17

So I'm a real estate agent focusing on investors in the greater Nashville area. It's a hot market for investors, and I've been doing a lot of research on this topic, but haven't found much information.. I want to scale my real estate business around that side of real estate because I enjoy working with bottom line oriented people. That being said, I'm a multi-family fanatic, and I want to be the go-to real estate agent when someone is looking to buy or sell small multifamily or single family investment properties. That's the goal. 

Is there a market for an agent like myself to truly bring value to the table for small multifamily owners? Would I see similar conversion rates cold calling investors of small multifamily than I would with cold calling traditional home owners? I'm just concerned about putting in an enormous amount of time to trying to build a business around this niche, and realize that investors don't need me to help them sell or buy. How can I turn this into a successful business model?

Loading replies...