Buying real estate in Barcelona, Spain

3 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am thinking in buying a condo in Barcelona, Spain, where I am originally from (even though I have lived in the states for several years).

I would love to hear from this experienced and wise community about your impressions on this market, tips, etc? Is it a good moment? And are nearby towns still good investments? 

Thank you

Hello Ana,

We are a Real Estate Investment company based in Barcelona. Let us know if you need any help.

As you may now the prices in the market are quite high and due to political turmoil, Premium properties sales are not as high as in 2017.

If I would buy anything I will buy outside of Barcelona, el Valles area.

Cheers.

Originally posted by @Adrià Creixell:

Hello Ana,

We are a Real Estate Investment company based in Barcelona. Let us know if you need any help.

As you may now the prices in the market are quite high and due to political turmoil, Premium properties sales are not as high as in 2017.

If I would buy anything I will buy outside of Barcelona, el Valles area.

Cheers.

Thank you so much for your reply! Do you mind if I PM you? I am thinking about the surrounding areas of Barcelona and would love your insight! 

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor