Hernando County - Spring Hill

2 Replies

Anyone here currently activity buying in Hernando County FL, in the Spring Hill area? I currently live in the Philippines but grew up in Pinellas county and do see myself eventually going back to that area. Unfortunately after analyzing Pinellas County its not making any sense to purchase there but Hernando does look very promising. I don't know too much about Hernando County but it does look very up and coming. Looking for some feedback as I would like to close my first deal sometime in the new few months so I can finally call myself a real estate investor.

Hi @Jason Lam

As an investor I mainly focus on Pinellas and Hillsborough, but I also work for an investor friendly title agency (Haven Title) in Tampa, and we are closing lots of deals in Hernando. It’s definitely good farm area for deals depending on what you’re looking for. 

Feel free to message me and see if I can help. 

Hi Jason, Hernando county and Pasco counties have become popular now as many investors are priced out of Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. I have duplexes in Spring Hill that I acquired 3 years ago and rents have consistently gone up. There is strong rental demand. A friend of mine just bought a 2/1 for about 70K needing some rehab. Depends on what kind of returns you are looking for. Feel free to PM me if you need more info.