Relocating to Beloit, WI area - Seeking Duplex

Relocating to Beloit, WI area - Seeking Duplex

Wausau, WI · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Good morning, BP! 

My wife will be changing jobs at the end of summer, which means we'll be moving 3 hours south to the Beloit, WI area. We currently have a house, which we bought the traditional way before I knew about BP, but, I would like us to find a duplex to house hack down in the Beloit area (Clinton is where the job will be). 

I would like to also have this be the launching point for a BRRRR investment strategy. Would anyone have a contact I could speak to about find a good deal on a duplex down in that area? We're a family of 4, would need something with 3br/2bath.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Monroe, WI · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I actually have a friend looking to sell a triplex in Clinton. PM me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, WI · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Garrett Davis:

    I actually have a friend looking to sell a triplex in Clinton. PM me.

    And I would be that friend.  Feel free to reach out to me for additional information.

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.