Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Noah Gouldsmith
  • Wholesaler
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
How would you capitalize on this opportunity?

Noah Gouldsmith
  • Wholesaler
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jul 8 2019, 14:54

Hi Bigger Pockets, I am an acrobat with a broadway touring musical. I just joined back up with my tour after being off with an injury (torn hamstring) for three months. During my time off, I didn’t want my trajectory to alter and I decided to dive into real estate investing head first. I listened to hundreds of bigger pockets podcasts, read as many books as I could that we’re recommended, went to one meetup a week and networked a ton in Kansas City, where I’m from. I bought a house that is currently being flipped and have another house under contract. I’m obsessed. The tour that I just joined back up with (Miss Saigon National tour) is in a new city each week, sometimes longer than a week. My question is: How would you leverage/capitalize on getting to explore all of these new markets? My plan is to network, go to meetups and continue to learn as much as possible. I also thought about using this opportunity to promote the Kansas City market to out of state investors. But is there anything else I’m not thinking of? I would like to make the most of this opportunity. I will continue to invest in Kansas City while on the road. My tour lasts for the next year and I will be looking for people to meet and network with all across the country. Right now I’m in San Diego, and will be in Los Angeles starting next week for a month. Let me know what you think and if you think that we could help each other! I am goal oriented and very serious about this endeavor. Thanks and all the best, Noah Gouldsmith

Loading replies...