• Destin, FL
Votes |
Rentals near Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field, and Duke Field in Florida

Jennifer Wilson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Destin, FL
Posted Jul 11 2019, 12:20

Hello!

A friend and fellow investor has recently reached out to me because she is looking at selling her long term rentals in the Fort Walton Beach and Crestview, FL area. Below are details on what she is looking to sell:

1. 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1333 sq ft townhome in Shalimar. Two story with both bedrooms upstairs, tile downstairs, indoor laundry, W/D convey, one car garage. Built in 1984, current rent is $1200/mo. Lease ends next July. Asking ~$145k.
  2. 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1423 sq ft townhome in Shalimar. Two story with both bedrooms upstairs, updated cabinets in kitchen, indoor laundry, W/D convey, one car garage. Built in 1984, current rent is $1160. Lease ends next February and will likely renew.
  3. 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1564 sq ft townhome in Crestview. Two story, indoor laundry with W/D. HOA is ~$425/year. Built in 2007, current rent is $1045/mo and subdivision rents well. Very close to elementary school. Lease ends in January. Asking ~$110k.
  4. 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1564 sq ft townhome in Crestview. Two story, indoor laundry with W/D. HOA is ~$425/year. Built in 2007, current rent is $1050/mo and subdivision rents well. Very close to elementary school. Lease ends in May. Asking ~$110k.

All of these have been successful rentals over the last 2-4 years, the owner is just looking to sell because they're going to start flipping. I am unsure on the interior condition of these units, but there is likely the ability to update and build equity. With current tenants in place, you can start making money right away!

If you would like more information, photos, or numbers for any of these properties, let me know!

Have a great day!