• Rental Property Investor
  • South East Asia
Votes |
Investment groups for commercial apartment buildings

George Broderick
  • Rental Property Investor
  • South East Asia
Posted Jul 17 2019, 03:55

Hi, I am a US citizen but out of country and investing from abroad. I usually buy 1-4 units but am looking to get into commercial apartment buildings and buy/hold long term, ideally. 

I am thinking it would be 100x easier, tho not as profitable, to just find investment groups or crowdfunding sites that would allow me to invest in leveraged apartment buildings without going through the trouble of finding the property and securing the loan/deal myself. 

I am not interested in investing in debt, I am more interested in equity and places where rents will increase over time. 

Does anyone have any experience with this and can point me in the right direction? I am intending to use money borrowed against properties I own cash, so I have to be able to cash flow while paying back the bank. The refinances would be conventional 5% ish interest with 30 year terms, so it shouldnt be hard to cash flow on that if I can get 8-10% cash flow returns. 

My single family properties have increased substantially in value and no longer offer good cash flow returns, I would like to do something about that.

Loading replies...