Duke Giordano
  • Investor
Votes |
Experience in Syndications in Industrial Asset Class evaluation

Duke Giordano
  • Investor
Posted Sep 19 2019, 04:44

Hello All,

Thanks in advance for your input.  I am looking to form a diversified RE syndication portfolio as a passive LP, and have gained quite a bit of knowledge on evaluation of Multi-Family, but I also want a component of my portfolio to contain Self Storage, Mobile Home and Industrial Offerings.  Would anyone be able to help in evaluation/due diligence specifically for Self Storage, Mobile home, and Industrial offerings?  What specific criteria, or nuances to we look for in these asset classes?  For example, some people feel Self storage and mobile home syndications are more conducive to a fund model due to specific characteristics of these asset classes.  Another example is it is more common to have a longer hold time in the mobile home sphere.  Another example, is for self storage be sure the facility is within view of a major highway.  The one thing I cant find much due diligence principles at all is in the Industrial space.  For example goal vacancy rates (existing property), environmental report etc?

Thank you so much in advance

Duke

Loading replies...