Cincinnati and Dayton Multifamily

6 Replies

Hello BP. I’m an investor in Minneapolis but I’ve uncovered a few 30+ unit multi families in Cincinnati and I have interest in Dayton.  I’d love to chat with BP members locally about the market. I used to live there but I don’t recall some of the neighborhoods that I’m finding these deals in. If anyone out there invests in commercial residential and would be interested in shooting the breeze let me know. 

Thanks

Justin

Originally posted by @Tyler W. :

https://nypost.com/2013/07/01/2000-residents-6000-tickets-traffic-cameras-threaten-to-ruin-ohio-town/

It seems that elmwood place is in trouble financially.  This could mean that eventually it will get dissolved or property taxes could go up somewhat significantly to compensate.   

This story is nuts! Crazy that so much commotion could be caused by speed cameras?

"The judge said the village was on pace to assess $2 million in six months (the village’s annual budget is $1.3 million)." Mind blown.

Hello Justin.  In my opinion that's going to be a pretty rough area.  I looked at a couple places in the Golf Manor/Bond Hill area and it can be pretty tough unless you're looking for more section 8, low income etc.  I'm sure it has some decent areas but I personally get really particular above the Norwood lateral unless you get out around Blue Ash then it kinda cleans back up.  Unfortunately, then you mostly start to get into family residence from my experience.  I'm personally in Norwood (south of the Lateral) and Clifton at the moment.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here