Best resources for market selection

Best resources for market selection

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi

I’m starting out in real estate investing.

What is a good set of online resources (free or paid) to get market level data to short list markets I shops further research I person through visits and speaking to developers/turnkey providers?

For example, I am looking for data at city / market / DMA level including

Net migration

Diversity of employers

Historic appreciation of real estate

Rent, rent to value, prices, etc

Insurance, tax, etc

There should be some database(s) out there that I can use to down-select top 5 - 8 markets that I can then spend some time analyzing further.

Thanks in advance for any help

N

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.