Multifamily Investing in Columbus Ohio

Multifamily Investing in Columbus Ohio

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hi all!  I'm a new (but very serious) real estate investor living in Los Angeles.  Since my own market has a much higher price point, I've settled on locating 5-15 unit MFRs in Columbus, Ohio.  I'm relatively familiar with the Columbus area as I lived there for a few years, but I'd love the help of some boots-on-the-ground people who know the market well. 

So... any awesome realtors, local mortgage brokers, or property managers you'd recommend in the area?  I really want to develop some great partnerships with people I can count on.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 170 votes
6y

Pleasure meeting on BiggerPockets!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 170 votes
    6y

    Pleasure meeting on BiggerPockets!

  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 119 posts · 151 votes
    6y


    @Mike Alber Welcome to investing! As for your post, it depends on what specifically you're looking for when it comes to your investment strategy/goals andareas you're looking it, etc. I have a lot of contacts in the market here and would be happy to help!

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Account Closed Thanks for the response!  Columbus has so many great spots, but I love the Clintonville, Short North, Old North, and Dublin areas... but that's definitely not a comprehensive list!  As far as strategy, I don't feel comfortable buying something that needs a lot of rehab.  Mostly I'm looking for low-unit MFRs that are fairly turnkey in B-neighborhoods (or maybe C+).  

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    @Mike Alber You picked a great city to search for your investment!

  • Westwood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks - this post helps. 

    I recently started looking and talking for a cudell area property (listed for about $75K) - EDEN tenant occupied. However I feel like I need to explore the city more to find a better area and better return.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.