Is there a website I can go to for sellers in default?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · OverTheRainbow · Member since 2020 · 607 posts · 909 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Lynne Garris:

    How can I find homeowners in default easily? Is there a website that I can go to?

    You can start with Auction.com

  • Member since 2019 · 112 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @John Farady. Thank you so much.

  • Member since 2019 · 112 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    If I want to purchase a house and it's a great deal 40,000 but its listed with a listing agent can I get another one in there? My realetor friend he would work with a wholesaler but the agent whom is there will not. There must be around this.

  • Member since 2019 · 112 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @John Farady Okay thank you actually I talk to a guy tomorrow from that website about a property I am interested in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.