• Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
My first off market deal!

Cj Polk
  • Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Nov 15 2020, 20:35

Hey bigger pockets fam. I’m posting today for some help on this off market deal. I’ve been working hard putting in a lot of time, and that life changing moment is near. The moment of finally closing my first deal. Here’s the story...

The seller and I agreed on a price on one of his rental properties that he wants to sell. He wants to meet at title tomorrow to sign the contact with a $1000 earnest money deposit held with title. I have the $1000 cashier check from the bank ready to give to title. The seller is opposed to assigning the contract, so my only option is to double close on this deal. The problem is I’ve never double closed on a deal, or bought a property in resold in same day. I’m at the point were I would be willing to risk some of my profit if I had to just to close this deal. It’s a great deal for any buy and hold investor looking for cash flow. My numbers are right on, seller is 100% ready to sell Nov 20th 2020. I just want to close this deal, and finally accomplish my first deal.. 

anything helps thanks in advance BP Fam

Loading replies...