Votes |
50 doors in 3 years, Help!

Tri Le
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Feb 28 2021, 10:16

Hi BP,

I figured I would appeal to the collective intelligence of my fellow investors.  

Over the last 2 years, I've built a small portfolio of single family houses, duplex, triplex, and 4plexes.  We have done BRRRs, major rehabs, short term, and long term rentals.  

After reading Vivid Vision (Great book!  Highly recommend!), I have come to the conclusion that I would like to focus my energies on scaling our business.

I have set a goal for myself to reach 50 doors in 3 years.  If the average cash flow per unit is $200, I will be financially free.  

Although there are many avenues (ie Mobile Homes, Assisted Living, etc.), I want to narrow my focus towards the purchase of a 40 unit apartment building or a combination of two 20 unit apartment buildings.  

The next step is to make a plan for the following:  

1. Finding the deal

2. then, find the lending/financing (This can be a combo of commercial lending, line of credit, private lending etc)

BP, help me develop this plan and any input is much appreciated.  We only have 30 days to organize a plan and 60 days to put the first offer!

Humbly,

Tri

Loading replies...