I have a SMLLC that is taxed as an S Corp in which I have a couple of rental properties. I would like to transfer these properties from that LLC to myself or to another SMLLC that I own. Can I simply change the deed or does it have to be a "sold" from the LLC to myself? I'm trying to avoid a taxable event where I would have to pay capital gains.