Is Arizona or Nevada still a good place to invest?

9 Replies

I am looking to invest in single family or duplex in Arizona and Nevada. Can you please recommend if there are good markets here? Can I connect with some real estate professionals who work with investors for these markets?

Originally posted by @Kusal Swarnakar :

I am looking to invest in single family or duplex in Arizona and Nevada. Can you please recommend if there are good markets here? Can I connect with some real estate professionals who work with investors for these markets?

Normally there are 25,000 properties on the Phoenix MLS. Currently there are fewer than 4,500. Can you find a property to buy in the Phoenix area, maybe. Will it cash flow, neh. Not likely.

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now
Originally posted by @Kusal Swarnakar :

Hi Kusal.

If it's affordable and you can mentally and emotionally handle a bidding war, Sedona is a strong cash flow market. Forecasts for 2022 are 25-35% appreciation. If I can help, let me know.

I don’t know if California is slowing destroying Arizona but you can certainly see it’s effects on Nevada. We’re slowing becoming little Cali. More and more benefits, statues and laws favoring the tenant as the landlords get pushed aside. They flee the results of what they created so they can do it again next door. It will push out landlords though decreasing inventory and increasing rents. The last 2 years have seen insane rent increases and decreased inventory. 

Originally posted by @Chad McMahan :
Originally posted by @Kusal Swarnakar:

Hi Kusal.

If it's affordable and you can mentally and emotionally handle a bidding war, Sedona is a strong cash flow market. Forecasts for 2022 are 25-35% appreciation. If I can help, let me know.

What are you seeing as "cash flow" in Sedona?

Originally posted by @Mike Hern :
Originally posted by @Chad McMahan:
Originally posted by @Kusal Swarnakar:

Hi Kusal.

What are you seeing as "cash flow" in Sedona?

Hi Mike.

My clients in Sedona are seeing anywhere from 10-25% cash flow with STR's and insane appreciation. For clients that cannot afford Sedona, they are getting 10-15% cash flow in Cottonwood, Arizona with LTR's.