Aimee Dioxn
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Looking for local developers in Denver, CO

Aimee Dioxn
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jan 7 2015, 08:52

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to this site so I hope this post is okay. For the past 1.5 years I have been working with commercial real estate brokers to help me find a location for a start up daycare center in Denver , CO and we have come close but things have fallen through for one reason or another (zoning over cite, not enough outdoor sq footage, etc). From a landlord or developers perspective, would it be more beneficial to directly contact local developers to find a location and cut out the middle man?  How would we find local developers - we know a couple but they do not have anything available at the moment?

While I am a start up I have two business partners, a very well developed business plan, funding from a bank as well as personal investments for a commercial rental.  All of the business partners have experience in the field and Denver is in serious need of child care centers. We are ready to go aside from a location. If anyone can give any insight into this it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Loading replies...