• Nashville, TN
Votes |
Redevelopment and soliciting off market properties

Seth Martin
  • Professional
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Oct 21 2016, 07:00

Hey fellow BPer's, 

I would like to get a discussion started with brainstorming on some ideas for developing some new off market leads in very specific sites for a few commercial developments.  I will detail the situations here and just want to see what kind of input you guys may have on the situations to try and land these developments.  

My "neck of the woods" is in Middle Tennessee(Greater Nashville Area) and I have picked up some new investors that do a variety of different types of developments including hospitality, mixed use, multifamily and retail.  Currently, we are focused on a few key areas for some hospitality developments.  These areas are near up and coming retail areas but, like most of Greater Nashville, is seeing tons of upheaval and redevelopment from the residential to commercial sectors.

I have sent letters to the homes/older businesses in the areas of my target market, as well as knocked on doors.  My main question here is, "am I doing enough" and is there other forms of touching base I should try.  Once I can get the required amount of land, I have the connections to be able to convert much of the land use to what my clients and partners desire.

Any tips would be appreciated, fire away guys and I appreciate in advance.

Loading replies...