Votes
Tushar Pati
  • Humble, TX
Votes |
What Loan & How Much Down for NNN property thats already leased

Tushar Pati
  • Humble, TX
Posted Oct 26 2016, 19:36

Im looking to make my first commercial purchase a fast food restaurant with a new 20 year lease term at $1,575,000 and a 5.75% cap rate so around $90,000 of annual rent. I have a decent income tax wise $180,000 or so, I make more but Im in the gas station business, Im a dealer, I dont own the land I just lease a few stores so I've never made a commercial purchase. I would like if possible to put 20% down, if thats not enough I can put more down. Anyways, what commercial loan would be best for this? Im not looking to take any money home on the property but have the full payment, extra too all go towards repayment of loan? Also would my personal income come into play bc if so I will detail my situation below, I do not believe I have the personal income to carry the loan. Anyways Im looking at 20% or more down non recourse loans, Ive read little but do not know much and have not taken the time to sit with a loan officer and discuss. I currently operate 8 convenience stores but being that I own nothing of them, I assume they're worthless on my balance sheet even though I do make a lot from them?

Anyways my balance sheet is clean Id say net worth of $2m+ not counting businesses, my only debt is $80,000 or so left on car I financed but I have a $1.3M home and owe $280k on, a vacation home worth $600k I owe $240k on, and about $500k in the form of 4 rental properties that are all paid off and producing rental income. I also own 2 pieces of land each worth $150-200k but not sure bc their taxable value is $75k or so and I dont know how that appears for loan purposes

What would be the best options for me to obtain financing for said property.

Loading replies...