What are your 3 Biggest Challenges holding you back?

1 Reply

Hi,

This question is for commercial property owners and investors, but really coming from an ownership standpoint.

If you were to name your three biggest challenges that are holding you back from overcoming a key problem that doing so would lead you to your big win, what would they be?

This is coming from that perspective as an agent wanting to provide value to landlords. Obviously having vacant space would be a big one and wanting to fill it, but are there others that may be not so obvious?

Thanks!

I know I'm not your target audience, but you didn't have any other takers, so I thought I'd chime in and hopefully someone will see an active thread and start really helping answer your questions.  lol

I only invest in residential property.  I'm interested in commercial, but it all seems so big and scary, like jumping off a cruise ship into the ocean.  Okay, maybe not QUITE that terrifying, but still, really scary.  lol  1. I don't know what I'm doing.  2. I'm scared of losing on my investment because commercial is often a good bit more than residential and, well, I don't know what I'm doing.  3. The legal aspects of it seem more complicated than simply doing residentials.  

Good luck--I hope you get some more useful answers.  :-)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.