• Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Potential Tenants for office building

Hal Cranmer
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Jan 16 2018, 08:07

Hi,

My fellow investors and I purchased a commercial office building in Rio Rancho, NM (just north of Albuquerque) at the end of 2014 when it was in bankruptcy. We did some minor rehab to the building and have it currently 65% full with an internet business taking the top floor and a restaurant in the bottom floor. It is a gorgeous building with beautiful mountain views. We are just having trouble renting the last lower section. The section needs to be finished - it's pretty much bare walls right now. The building sits in the middle of a large development, but the only calls we have had are from small independent one man shops like engineers and lawyers. Mostly they are interested in having access to the community gym next door if they lease from us.

I was wondering if anyone has some creative ideas for renting the space out? We are thinking of talking to some municipal government agencies, the local university, or maybe the local native American tribes who's reservations will force the path of development to go right through the building. It's just a matter of how long it will take.

Any creative ideas for renting the space out would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Loading replies...