Commercial Broker Long Beach, WA

6 Replies

Alex it might help to say what you are after?

Commercial could be anything from a mom and pop retail space for 200,000 versus a 20 million retail center,apartment building etc. 

What size apartment building ?

Typically brokers that do 10 million dollar buildings do not sell 1 million dollar ones. An exception could be if where you are is a small town and the brokerage there does it all.

You get more into strong suburban and urban core things are more specialized in asset classes and price point ranges.

I don't think you'll find any brokers that do solely commercial in Long Beach.  I own property out that way and have considered apartments there in the past.  Never found a broker that specialized in commercial.  You looking at the Beach Center apartments?  I had my eye on that property for a bit.  Seemed like a reasonable value - especially if you convert a few of the apartments to short term rentals.

Hey Brady thanks for the information. Yes I was looking at them, I reached out to the listing agent but they ended up going under contract that day. Those were my thoughts as well, convert a few.