List of Institutional Investors?

List of Institutional Investors?

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone, 

I have been a long-time lurker of this forum and have found very helpful information over the years. I have a specific request now that I cannot seem to find much information on, unfortunately, and hope you all can be of help. I am specifically looking for a list of institutional investors in B and C apartments, and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I'd greatly appreciate any help. Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Tim Burns Ask your broker to provide you with the biggest buyers and sellers in your market. In major MSAs, there is a ton of institutional money (by volume and $$$). Plus, they are highly visible when you talk to brokers, property managers, lenders and experienced investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.