Need 40k-50k sq ft retail space. How to find good agent?

7 Replies

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can help provide. I am looking for a 40-50k sq ft retail space to do a buildout for venues. Already have a place in mind. How do I go about finding a good Commercial Real Estate agent that is going to negotiate me the best deal and contract? I need a shark that is going to get it done. Ideas?

@Zach Quick Thanks for the advice. I thought about doing that but a friend of mine told me that many of those are not entirely legit and that when you call them you find out that they don’t actually represent the property they are affiliated with on LoopNet.

Originally posted by @Justin Cabral :

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can help provide. I am looking for a 40-50k sq ft retail space to do a buildout for venues. Already have a place in mind. How do I go about finding a good Commercial Real Estate agent that is going to negotiate me the best deal and contract? I need a shark that is going to get it done. Ideas?

Do you have all the parameters determined? Capital ready? Personal guarantors? I do commercial work in Florida, will refer some agents if you are serious.

Originally posted by @Ronald Rohde :
Originally posted by @Justin Cabral:

Do you have all the parameters determined? Capital ready? Personal guarantors? I do commercial work in Florida, will refer some agents if you are serious.

We are serious. Capital ready and everything. Have a couple spaces in mind. What zip codes do the agents you know specialize in?

Originally posted by @Justin Cabral :
Originally posted by @Ronald Rohde:
Originally posted by @Justin Cabral:

We are serious. Capital ready and everything. Have a couple spaces in mind. What zip codes do the agents you know specialize in?

Buy or lease? They are in Broward and Dade.