i have a motivated seller where can I get a contract?

2 Replies

Have an attorney write one up or see if there is a standard real estate contract form for your state. 

With an attorney they will generally do the contract for minimal charge or free if they intend to be the closing attorney of the deal. I would outline the general deal with seller and contact a closing attorney to draw the contract once details are set.

Be leery of online. I promise you, from personal experience, not all online forms are not reliable. I just finished court for being a cheapskate on an online land contract. $2500 of attorney fees after the contract went bad.