Help!!! which contract should I use for a Hard Money Funded Deal

1 Reply

I need help figuring out which contract I should use for a deal that is using a hard money loan in Oklahoma. This is my first flip project by myself and I dont know whether to use "commercial improved" contract or the "residential sale" contract. If I use the commercial contract should insert my name or the LLC? Please advise, Thanks!

@Anthony Buckley what are you buying? If residential you would use that contract. If Commerial use commercial contract. If the buyer is the LLC then you would use that. You should also consult with your closing attorney for advice on which contracts to use as well.