Nicklaus McCain
  • Kent, WA
Votes |
Advice for a student who wants to do more

Nicklaus McCain
  • Kent, WA
Posted Jul 5 2020, 23:12

Hi everyone!

I am veteran who finished my time in the Marine Corps, and I am now a junior in college. I am on track to achieve a Bachelor's in Business Administration and Finance, along with a minor in Real Estate from the University of Washington. Focusing on investments, asset management, entrepreneurial finance. Also, real estate finance and investments, capital markets, and real estate development.

I want to work at a big real estate development/investment firm like Hines, Greystar, or Wood Partners. What others firms are there?

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me

I am a residential real estate agent and I have been teaching myself the commercial side for a year or so now. I am still learning underwriting through excel, I am great at speaking and presentations, technology and making things happen.

Im eager to start getting some work experience helping smaller Real Estate Developers and their investors. This way upon

graduation I will have some real experience in the space.

Any advice on how I can go about getting some experience or bettering my resume while I am still in school for the next 2 years?

Thank you!

Nicklaus McCain

Loading replies...