Pre Foreclosure Newbie

3 Replies

Hi guys. Im in the Charlston, SC area and I have been flipping full time for 2 years now. However this is my first house Ive caught in Pre-Foreclosure and the seller just simply wants out The papers were filled with the city last month, I know I need a payoff from the bank but she wants me to do everything. How can I go about getting the bank and attorney to allow me to speak on her behalf??

You would need her to sign a third party authorization. Giving you permission to speak on her behalf.

Where do we get the third party authorization form from?

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here