How can I buy a single family property with creative financing

How can I buy a single family property with creative financing

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 103 posts · 2 votes

how can I acquire a pproperty using creative financing and make it a rental property? Please Help . The property is for 27,000 already in rent ready condition and I have a section 8 twnant interested in the properry that will pay $900 monthly.  How can I finance the property and mqke it a rental? 

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

Will the owner finance it?  How much do you have down?  Do you have cash set aside to cover repairs?

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    I would try a hard money/ private lender loan, then refi into a conventional loan and pay off initial loan.  Sounds like cash flow won't be a problem with this rental.  

  • Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Will the owner finance it?  How much do you have down?  Do you have cash set aside to cover repairs?

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    Creative financing is about the use of your money, use of assets, meeting the needs of the parties, setting goals that lead to conventional financing, using your abilities and knowledge to earn your way into ownership and using other sources of funding that are available to you, it's not a magic pill for having no knowledge, money and credit.

    Alternatives are endless, not knowing what you have available to work with or knowing the motivations and needs of the seller, you can't arrive at a solution, first identify the problems to be overcome. :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.