• Pharmacist
  • Chillicothe, OH
Votes |
HUD registered broker Columbus, OH

Brendan Novisky
  • Pharmacist
  • Chillicothe, OH
Posted Jan 2 2017, 16:38

I am interested in submitting a bid on a hudhomestore property in Columbus, OH. Since HUD requires that the bid be submitted by a registered broker, I was wondering if anyone has worked with one they would recommend. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 3 2017, 13:30

Hi Brendan, I'm a local real estate agent here in town and I have a team of agents that have all used HUD before. Please PM me and we'd love to assist you. Please include the details of the property you are considering!

User Stats

Votes
Brendan Novisky
  • Pharmacist
  • Chillicothe, OH
Votes |
  • Pharmacist
  • Chillicothe, OH
Replied Jan 3 2017, 19:15

@Robert Ellis Thanks for reaching out. It looks like HUD Homestore took the one I was looking at off so I'm assuming it is already in contract. I will reach out if I see one in the future that I want to pursue. I really appreciate your help, I see you all over these forums and your posts are always concise and insightful.

Brendan 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 5 2017, 08:35
Originally posted by @Brendan Novisky:

@Robert Ellis Thanks for reaching out. It looks like HUD Homestore took the one I was looking at off so I'm assuming it is already in contract. I will reach out if I see one in the future that I want to pursue. I really appreciate your help, I see you all over these forums and your posts are always concise and insightful.

Brendan 

I appreciate it Brendan, I just try to give as much as possible for my knowledge. Hopefully you find a great deal through HUD!