Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Robert Rayford
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl
Votes |
Help needed. Prior owner eviction in Mississippi ?

Robert Rayford
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl
Posted Feb 16 2018, 07:30

Hello all, I recently bought a Jackson, Miss. foreclosure through a online auction. I had my agent drive by with the instructions to " just take pics from your car, don't go on the property". Well she got out of the car to take pics and was confronted by a man who said he was the owner and what was she doing there. She explained to him that the house was bought in a foreclosure and she was there to take pics to send to new owner. That set him off with the why, what for's and there's a mistake speech. She called me while being confronted by the former owner and I told her to immediately tell him she had the wrong address and get out back into her car and leave.  Once she was cleared away from there I explained to her to never put herself in that position again, very dangerous.

Anyways, to those who has knowledge on the removal process of a prior owner law in Mississippi please chime in with any help you can give. I plan on hiring a lawyer but I like to be educated prior before talking to anyone about business. 

Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...