Which companies have the best foreclosure lists, solid up to date, current information, and a good price point?
Foreclosure.com, Property Radar, RealtyTrac, County Records Research? Others? I am in Southern California.
LOL, we are on the same Wave-Length, I am confident we will get a good response.
@Richard Licon some additional nuances to consider:
- Only track notices, or all foreclosure-related activity as well, such as Opening Bids, Postponements, Cancellations, Winning Bids, New REOs, etc.?
- How frequent are the updates? Weekly, daily, hourly, every 15 minutes?
- Is there the ability to automate some of your workflows and set alert notifications to email and mobile phone so you never miss a new opportunity or status change? A mobile phone app is key so you have persistent access no matter where you are.
- Total operating cost (coverage, cost of exports, cost to acquire additional contact or transaction history data) factoring in assumptions in overall marketing effort and volume. Time is money and your most valuable resource.
- Finally, if you have a question, how fast will their Support get back to you?
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Mark and David Thanks for the insight, Mark, I will take a look at Foreclosuredata & Retran.
Originally posted by @Rafael Campos :
Mark do you of any websites like those for others states?
Sorry, no. See my other answer to your other post..