Looking for Agent experience in Foreclosures

Looking for Agent experience in Foreclosures

Belleville, IL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I started wholesaling a few months ago. Recently ran into a seller that has a home that I would like to move into. I need someone who is experienced in my area in dealing with foreclosures. I live in Illinois (Saint Clair County). I've verified the amount she owes and whats needed to get it out of foreclosure, I'm just lost on how to proceed.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan BurstainBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 360 posts · 331 votes
    8y

    PM me your contact info and I will have an agent handling Saint Clair County contact you.

    Dan Burstain, Investment Realtor51 Review
  • George SkidisPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Belleville, IL · Member since 2017 · 875 posts · 529 votes
    8y

    Is that Saint Clair County, Illinois? Your profile is silent as to where you are located.

  • Belleville, IL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @George Skidis:

    Is that Saint Clair County, Illinois? Your profile is silent as to where you are located.

    Hello George. My apologies. Yes, Belleville, IL. is where this particular property is located. Looking for suggestions or to work with a realtor with foreclosure experience. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.