I have found a nice preforclosure but my plan was just to put the property under contract and then assignment to one of my fellow investors. My question is should I still have a attorney look over the paper work? Even through I'll only assign the contract?

This will be my first deal so everything is new to me. Can I use a title company? What to they do?