Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Steven Wolf
Votes |
Foreclosure reporting outside of credit bureaus

Steven Wolf
Posted Nov 11 2019, 14:16

I had a home I purchased many years ago.  Then 2008 came and the market fell,  we tried to sell but learned due to bank selling my loan the title was messed up as a secondary loan was involved and we couldn’t sell it. It was at the time sitting vacant.  I hired an attorney and he suggested I just rent it until the problem got resolved.  That went on for over and year, I lost the renter and they destroyed the property and the banks ended up surging each other.  I was released for the remainder of the balance sue to a short sale value so it actually never hit my credit,  fast worked to now almost 10 years later.

I am in the market to buy a home again, my credit is fine and has been but one of the banks I am seeking to get approved with told my I came up on a fraud check as having a foreclosure on my report, whatever report that is idk, they were perplexed as well since it wants on my credit.  Nonetheless I should have it on anything but it apparently is.  I don’t even remember the lenders name and r]from the report they showed me it appears to be some federal mortgage assignment that put me on some list that have every address I’ve ever lives in on.  How do I fight to get this fixed/removed?

Loading replies...