Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Philip L Hawkins
Votes |
Purchase and hold property out of state

Philip L Hawkins
Posted Aug 16 2020, 12:31

Foreclosures are rising rapidly in the western States with the foreclosure forbearance expiration July 31st.  Some home owners have skipped payments during forbearance and now can't afford to get current or refi.  The President's recent executive order doesn't guaranty any further forbearance.  Lenders and others who have been waiting to regain control of their properties instead of carrying debt or partial debt are now moving faster to regain properties before any political change might stop foreclosures across the board again.  Auctions will be happening soon in my area and others.  We are looking to develop relationships with solid investors who want to take advantage of falling prices in good areas.  We are searching and analyzing properties daily.  All cash offers will be desirable.  

I own a construction company and I am also an architect with years of design-build experience as well as real estate investment and development on a small scale.  I prefer to stick with 1-4 units at this time until unemployment numbers start to trend closer to normal.

I look forward to any interest within the BP community.  I have been a pro member since 2018.