MAI Who Specializes In Multifamily

2 Replies

Good Morning!

My name is Cam and I am new to Bigger Pockets. I am a commercial real estate appraiser (MAI) in the Phoenix area and I specialize in multifamily. I am also very interested in becoming an investor at any level - starting small is fine with me. I see a wealth of information here and I am excited to learn my way around the site.

I also want to contribute and share my perspective (where applicable and appropriate) and be an active member on the forums, helping anyway I can. I would like to write a few articles that answer questions investors have for appraisers, keeping the investor's needs and interests central to the topics.

Are there any questions anybody has that I can help with? I typically appraise properties with 100 units or more, but I am willing to learn about smaller multifamily properties too. I can also field general appraisal questions.

@Account Closed  ! welcome to the site. i'm sure people will shot you will load of question! be pepared!

@Account Closed ,

Welcome. I have SFRs in Glendale, AZ and interested in 2-4 multi's. There are many knowledgeable folks on this site. I'm sure you'll benefit greatly from it.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.