• Wholesaler
  • Plainwell, MI
Votes |
Current tenant would like to buy the 4-plex im interested in

Chad Gunnett
  • Wholesaler
  • Plainwell, MI
Posted Aug 13 2015, 19:32

Just a quick over view....  I have 60k heloc and 10k cash and I am in the process of getting pre-approved for an investment property mortgage. I have a 45k/yr w2 job, my wife has a 30k/ w2 job. I also have 125k mortgage on my home. 

The property i am interested in is listed for 129k and has been since 2013. Its a 4 plex..each unit rents for 650. 

I was at the property doing my due diligence. After talking with a 4 year tenant i find out all the good info that i was looking for along with that i find out she would like to buy the property if she only had the down payment money.  After our convo i suggested she get pre approved to buy it. And offered a partnership of some sort with her if she would carry the mortgage... and  tax break if she lives in one..  and i have the down payment. Im not sure how to set the best contract up for both of us. I thought it'd be best to not have the mortgage in my name? Since i am limited to the number of them i can have But i am un sure? Or should i just buy the whole thing for myself? Any help would be cool. Thx Chad

Loading replies...